This is a Seat in Coach Tour (NOT Private trip ) ( tour with a group)
Rate per person: USD 145.00
- Pick up from Dead Sea hotel and drop off to Dead Sea Hotel
- Deluxe air-conditioned coach/bus during the tour
- Professional English speaking guide during the tour
- Entrance fees to Petra archaeological site.
- International buffet lunch at local restaurant in Petra.
Three Hours Drive South from Amman is the
most famous attraction in the kingdom, Petra
which was a fortress city , literally carved
out of craggy rocks, by the Nabataeans 800
Fortified behind a narrow deep siq (gorge)
that slowly winds through a massive rock
wall. It is a wading, one kilometer long
fissure between the overhanging clefts that
seem to meet 300 feet overhead. Within Petra
you will see soaring temples, royal tombs,
Roman theatre, water channels, arched gates
and others. Petra was discovered when a
Swiss explorer disguised as ab Arab, fell on
it in 1812.
For more information please
visit the website: